By registering to use the New Jersey Data Book online, you’ll gain access to a rich, official data bank about New Jersey on one interactive website developed and maintained for public use by the Center for Government Services at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
Features of the New Jersey Data Book
- Access robust data sets on topics or geographies of interest.
- Analyze trends using over 30 years of longitudinal data.
- Compare municipalities, counties, congressional and legislative districts, and school districts relative to the state.
- Download customized data as spreadsheets.
- Use data for research, education, project proposals, business planning, real estate, construction, and more.
- View data on an interactive map.
Data Sets Include:
- Fiscal Resources
- Government Expenditures
- Property Tax Burden
- Voters & Turnout
- Election Results
- School Data