By registering to use the New Jersey Data Book online, you’ll gain access to a rich, official data bank about New Jersey on one interactive website developed and maintained for public use by the Center for Government Services at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
Features of the New Jersey Data Book
- Find rich data sets and calculations using over 30 years of data.
- Download data conveniently formatted as spreadsheets.
- Compare data by New Jersey municipalities, counties, and congressional and legislative districts.
- Select data on population, geography, density, property values and tax rates, school district test scores and graduation rates, crime, employment, SNAP beneficiaries.
- Use data for research, education, project proposals, business planning, real estate, construction.
- Be notified of annual data updates to this site.
Data Sets Include:
- Fiscal Resources
- Government Expenditures
- Property Tax Burden
- Voters & Turnout
- Election Results
- School Data